TRBOnet is a registered trademark of software products developed specially for Motorola radios.
The software enhances the widely used Motorola MOTOTRBO platform and reaches new levels for functionality for all radio users and operators.
TRBOnet Enterprise is a professional grade application especially developed for Dispatch centers that monitor large amounts of traffic.
It supports digital as well as analogue channels that could be helpful for clients during their migration period. Also makes response during emergency situations quick and effective, and can be used to link multiple agencies or departments at the touch of a button by the dispatcher.
TRBOnet Enterprise is the best for MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, IP SITE CONNECT and CONNECT PLUS.
- Single MOTOTRBO repeaters in digital, mixed or analogue mode
- IP Site Connect system
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Connect Plus
- Voice Recording
- Data Logging
- Binary Patch is available for IPSC
- Talk Group Patch is available for CapacityPlus and LCP
Easy to install and configure IPSC. TRBOnet can be connected to several single repeaters or IPSC systems simultaneously. A dispatcher operates with all repeaters/sites as with one radio system. CrossPatch feature allows to tie together repeaters and interconnecting radio units from different sites. Roaming allows units moving from one site to another and keep being in contact with a dispatcher.
LCP & CapacityPlus. No limitation for the number of talk groups!
Note: TRBOnet still supports Control Radios based systems
- Multi control stations supported
- Capacity Plus and IP Site Connect (IPSC) supported
- Voice IP
- Voice Recording (various formats)
- Telephone Interconnect /Gateway
- Passive Transmit
- "Cross Patch"/System Bridge
- Stun Kill
- GeoFencing, extensive rules
- Speed Control
- Google Street View
- Street Names Resolving
- Access to a radio channel through a PC (Remote Dispatcher)
- All call types supported (Broadcast, Groups, Personal One to One, All Call, Remote Monitoring)
- TX Interrupt
- Location Services of radio users (via GPS and/or Beacons)
- Email Gateway (SMTP, POP3) for Text Messages
- Google Earth Integration
- Lone Worker, extensive rules
- Revert GPS, Data Only channels
- Extended GPS info: speed, direction, accuracy
- Flexible Telemetry management and event control using built-in MOTOTRBO telemetry
- Simple interface for receiving and sending of text messages
- Track radio's state (online/offline) based on ARS status
- Export various Data Sets
- Scheduler for Text Messages/Voice
- Encrypted Data between Radio Server and Dispatchers
- User Activity Monitor
- Digital and Analogue radios supported
- Event log: ARS (Presence Notifier), radio, SMS, telemetry, GPS events
- Reporting, comprehensive
- Configurable Sound Schema (for Alarm and other events)
- Dispatcher's status (online, offline)
- SMS Alert Notification - integration with cell phones Radio Allocation Control
There are just too many to list
The feature list is not complete and is constantly being added too.