From the concierge desk to the convention centre, MOTOTRBO™ SL4000 Series keeps you instantly connected and in control. So incredibly thin and light, the SL4000 Series is the ultimate in discreet communications. Versatile and powerful, the MOTOTRBO SL4000 Series portable radio is designed to meet the communication needs of customers in the hospitality, services, security and airport industries. Weighing as little as your average smartphone, its slim design and forward-thinking features such as Intelligent Audio, integrated Bluetooth and covert mode, enhance your level of professionalism and discretion so you can provide superior customer service and faster response times.
• Slim, sleek design – SL4000 dimensions 121x55x17.4mm (w/1400mAh battery fitted)
• UHF1 (403-470MHz); 2W; IP54 rated.
• Up to 1000 channels.
• Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
• Tri-colour LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
• Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
• 4-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels.
• 2 programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to 9 of your favourite features into a single programmable button.
• Lone Worker.
• Built-in Bluetooth for wireless and data.
• Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth audio also available).
• Built-in photo sensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions, special “day/night mode” changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
• Large, high-definition, 5 line, colour display offers high clarity and resolution.
• Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
• Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance (3 variations depending on frequency required).
• Covert mode for discrete operation when it counts.
• IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Trunking) and Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking).