Launched in November 2014, Motorola’s SL1600 Radio benefits from advanced technology and an innovative radio display. The radio is ultra-slim at just 22mm thick and has a number of features, including:
• Range Max Receiver. An advanced radio design and patented antenna, delivering enhanced range whilst maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
• Advanced Technology providing louder audio and reduced maintenance.
• Active View Display. A new shatterproof display using a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing.
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
• 99 channels.
• An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information.
• Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use.
• 1 programmable button which activate the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
• Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status.
• Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
• Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety.
• Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability.
• PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
• Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time.
• Basic Privacy.
• VOX Capability.
• Lone Worker.
• Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation.
• IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions.
• IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage) via Software Purchase.