Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
The fully-featured DP4801 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS, text messaging, full-colour display with day/night mode to make reading text messages easier and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801 Ex features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, man down and lone worker functions and IP67 rating for submersibility.
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
• 1000 channels.
• Large Full-colour, 5-line display – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing.
• Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status.
• Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface.
• Full Alphanumeric Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging.
• Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use.
• 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
• Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
• Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability.
• Digital Phone Patch capability.
• Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety.
• PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
• Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status.
• Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time.
• Privacy Features.
• VOX Capability.
• Transmit Interrupt.
• Man Down.
• Lone Worker.
• Analogue Mode Compatible.
• 5 Tone Signalling.
• Factory Installed Option Board.
• Integrated GPS.
• Over the Air Programming.
• Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
• IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64).
• Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode.
• IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage).
• Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking).
• Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking).