From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Motorola’s best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
The DP4600 / DP4601 portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS plus Bluetooth audio and data, text messaging and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4600 / DP4601 features a 4-line display, menu navigation keys, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and TIA-4950 standard for hazardous locations.
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
• 1000 channels.
• Integrated GPS and Bluetooth.
• 4-line display, Black/White – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing.
• Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status.
• Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface.
• Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use.
• 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
• Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
• Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability.
• Digital Phone Patch capability.
• Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety.
• PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
• Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status.
• Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time.
• Privacy Features.
• VOX Capability.
• Transmit Interrupt.
• Lone Worker.
• Analogue Mode Compatible.
• 5 Tone Signalling.
• Option Board Capability.
• Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
• IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions.
• IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage).
• Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking).
• Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking).