TRBOnet Bluetooth App is releasedNovember 22, 2016
New Motorola Model released – DP3661eMarch 8, 2017
TRBOnet Enterprise 5.1 has been released!
The latest version of TRBOnet Enterprise has been released. This update includes a number of new features and improvements, Highlighted features Support for MOTOTRBO 2.7 Firmware, including new features for Capacity Max: Radio Kill, Status Messages, Sign In/Sign Out and Redundancy.
- Guard Tour / Route Management. This module has been redesigned to fully support Indoor Location services based on iBeacons. Guard Tour allows you to create routes and checkpoints that must be attended in a specific order at certain time intervals. If the radio user, who has been assigned to this route, fails to do so, the dispatcher will receive an alert.
- Request To Talk (RTT). When a radio user needs to talk to the dispatcher, who may be busy, he can send a request that is displayed on the dispatcher’s screen as a pop-up message. The dispatcher can ignore it, return the call, or place it in a queue to address later.
- Modbus, an industry standard protocol used to connect industrial electronic. A TRBOnet Server can now be connected to Modbus-compatible devices to send and receive alerts. A Modbus alert can trigger one or several types of alarms or actions, programmed in the Alarm Management module. TRBOnet Server can be configured to be either a Modbus Master or Modbus Slave.
- Support for multiple audio devices. Now you can manage your Select and Unselect channels and route voice traffic to any speakers connected to the dispatcher terminal; this makes it easier for an operator to understand whether the call is from the Select or Unselect channel.
- Custom Radio Icons. You can now use your own icons for radio units rather than the standard icons. The custom icons will appear on the radio list, as well as on the GPS map.
- Support for a new GSM modem for SMS notifications.
Contact us for more details.